- The Company shall acquire personal information in an appropriate manner.
- The Company shall clearly state how personal information is to be used and manage personal information within this scope.
- The Company shall employ necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the safe management of any personal information that it has acquired.
- The Company shall not provide nor disclose personal information to a third party except in prescribed cases.
- The Company shall appropriately respond to requests from the individual, received by the person in charge of personal information, concerning disclosure, correction, discontinued use, deletion, etc., of their personal information.
The Company shall list items to be publicly announced pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information as follows:
- The name of the business operator handling personal information and the name of the officer in charge of protecting personal information:
Personal Information Officer of the Company
- Use of personal information
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes:
- Personal information from customers
- To respond to, confirm, or record queries; request advice, refinements, or support
- To provide information about products, services, or upcoming campaigns by mail, email, etc.
- To deliver products
- To improve or refine product development and other services
- Personal information from shareholders
- To exercise rights or duties based on corporate law
- To manage shareholder information, including the creation of records, in accordance with legal regulations, etc.
- Personal information from job applicants
- To communicate with and provide information to the applicant as well as other uses necessary for employment and recruitment activities
- Personal information from employees
- To conduct business communication, etc., with the employee
- To complete remuneration payments to the employee (wages, bonuses, and allowances), personnel and labor management (pensions, labor insurance, etc.), and provide benefits
- To provide healthcare to the employee
- The provision of personal information to third parties
- The Company will not share personal information with third parties, except under the following circumstances:
- When an agreement has been obtained in advance from the individual concerned
- As necessary to protect life, body, or property, and the Company is not able to obtain the individual's consent
- When entrusting the whole or partial management of personal information to a third party for the previously noted uses (The Company carefully selects a trustee and concludes a contract for the handling of personal information to prevent leak, loss, or tampering of personal information, while providing the trustee with supervision, guidance, etc., as needed.)
- The provision of personal information in case of a transfer of operations such as a merger, etc.
- Circumstances under which such provision is allowed by a law, etc.
- The Company conducts joint operations with Fast Retailing group companies (Related Companies) both within and outside of Japan as listed on the website (www.fastretailing.com). For that reason, the Company may sanction joint usage with Related Companies of personal information acquired from customers, shareholders, job applicants, and employees, but only for the stated uses provided in 2 of "Items to be publicly announced pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information." In this case, the Company, under the leadership of the Personal Information Officer, takes responsibility for managing the joint use of personal information.
- Contacts for the disclosure, correction, discontinued use, or deletion of personal information Upon receipt of any request from an individual to disclose, correct, discontinue the use of, or delete personal information, the Company follows prescribed procedures to respond swiftly once it has confirmed the request has originated from the individual him/herself. For the person to contact regarding personal information, see the Customer Inquiry Desk on the Company's website.
The technology for recording the activities of visitors to a website on a computer hard drive is called "cookies."
The Company reserves the right to change or revise "Items to be publicly announced pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information," etc., above without prior notice due to changes in operations concerning the protection of personal information and/or to respond to relevant legal or regulatory changes.